Autism Rates Continue to Skyrocket – Vote: Lesser of Two Evils? – US Troops Pose With Afghan Insurgents’ Body Parts – Alan Watt: The Killing Method
Voting the Lesser of Two Evils?
By John K RooneyI used to think that the much propagandized “voting for the lesser of two evils” was the right plan, however, I have learned this is actually counterproductive to our goals. Here’s why: .
1) It’s a lie. You never know if your candidate IS the lesser of to evils. You may feel more comfortable because of party affiliation or race, but a non-repentant liar has little to trust.
2) Voting for evil rewards evil. Rewarding evil practices will only embolden and encourage more of the same. Moreover, the deep-pocketed establishment will crank out more garbage like Obamney (Romney) and Barry, knowing there will be no consequences.
3) Voting for evil will demoralize those who have fought for real liberty and discourages those standing on principles.
4) What do you get when you vote for evil? Evil! This will bring more destructive policies that will erode more of our liberty and wealth, regardless of political party.
Remember, Obama, having his hands somewhat tied, didn’t get his way on much of his agenda because of tea party pressure, including initiatives like full blown Obamacare, forced inoculation H1N1, cap and tax, gun control, Internet censorship and many other things. It’s important to note he even EXTENDED the Bush tax cuts!!!
Romney is quite like Obama. He was for abortion, cap and tax – carbon fraud, gun control, BIG government, health mandate (Obamacare) AND NDAA !!!!!! AND, he favors Patriot Act extensions. Lately, he has experienced a timely conversion to more conservative values ??
Who’s to say Obamney will not initiate martial law? Bush did during Hurricane Katrina and used gun confiscation for a beta test of tyranny. Obamney said he supported the NDAA with it’s indefinite detention of citizens. President Bush used the 9-11 attack to implement wide-ranging police state measures over Americans and started bogus wars based on lies like Obama, except Bush’s wars were utterly devastating to millions of people. Obama has been playing in the kiddy pool compared to Bush when it comes to killing innocents. You get an effeminate Obamney (like Hitler and his pansy friends) in the Oval Office with carte blanche from his neocon, Zionist supporters and all Hell may break loose. Who knows what evil may be unleashed. Don’t be lulled by his nerdy, girly-walking demeanor. Many tyrants have had this trait. Both he and Obama receive top donations from the globalist banking elite that basically run the world and remember, being a Morman, Romney believes that Christ Jesus and Lucifer were brothers ! I kid you not!
Fall of the Republic
Another day, another TSA travel nightmare
Paul Joseph Watson
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Wheelchair-bound 95-year-old veteran Omer Petti and his 85-year-old partner Madge Woodward were treated like terrorists by TSA agents at San Diego International airport, ostensibly so TSA workers could separate them from $300 dollars in cash which subsequently went missing.
“Can you imagine an 85-year-old lady and 95-year-old retired Air Force Major in wheelchairs being treated like terrorists?” Petti asked the Detroit News’ Marney Keenan.
Given the TSA’s recent history – yes – veterans and old people are two of the federal agency’s primary targets and are routinely subjected to intense harassment and abuse.
After Petti had removed his shoes, belt, clothing and other accessories he was ordered by a TSA agent to place a money clip containing $300 in folded bills into its own separate bin.
After walking through a metal detector, both Petti and Woodward were patted down, with Woodward being taken to a separate room for extra “screening” due to the fact that residue from her nitroglycerin heart pills had set off an alarm.
“When I was patted down, I’ve never before been touched in every part of my body before,” Woodward said.
After TSA workers had routed through their personal belongings and fondled their every body part , the two were allowed to leave but Petti noticed the $300 was missing.
“When I told him we were going to miss our flight he asked me if I was objecting or refusing his request.” Petti says. “I said: ‘No, I’d do anything I was asked, I would just like to know where my $300 went.’ “
Fearing they would miss their flight, Petti and Woodward had to settle for filling out a “Tort Claim Package,” and were subsequently rushed to the departure point at a dangerously high speed by a wheel chair attendant.
After analyzing security tapes of the incident, San Diego Harbor Police said the footage was “too blurry,” and the TSA seemingly just wants Petti to forget about his missing $300.
Without writing an article of book-length proportions it is impossible to list all the examples of TSA agents having been caught in criminal acts. It comes to the point where simply regurgitating prior incidents serves no purpose. There can no longer be any doubt that the Transportation Security Administration has become a beacon for perverts and criminals who take a TSA job because it gives them free reign to abuse, sexually harass and steal from the public – often targeting the weakest members of society.
Let’s try a different approach. Listed below are just the most recent headlines from Google News concerning TSA workers involved in criminal activity, negligence and harassment.
– TSA agents admit to working with CT drug dealers
– Former TSA officer pleads guilty to drug charge
– TSA employee indicted for stealing iPads
– Bar Refaeli Latest Victim of TSA Groping
– TSA to harass Americans on Buses too
– Video captures woman’s agonized sobs during TSA pat down
– Are TSA Agents Too Rude??
– TSA bars security guru from perv scanner testimony
– Ex-TSA official charged in prostitution case
– TSA agent attacks pilot with cup of hot coffee
– Newark Airport closes after TSA agent dozes
– TSA Agents Fired Gun, Threw Furniture Out Window in Drunken Hotel Ruckus
– TSA body scanners’ apparent flaw raises airport security concerns
– US body scanners go unused in several airports, wasting millions
– TSA staff need to be more friendly to foreign visitors – US senator
– Ex-Boston TSA screener sentenced for child porn
– TSA Whistleblower: Body Scanners Routinely Fail
– TSA Brags About Creating “Imperious” Security Team
Remember, all these stories are just from the past couple of weeks. How can any federal agency with this level of rampant corruption, incompetence, criminality and sheer negative publicity still manage to survive in its current form?
If the words of former TSA head Kip Hawley, who this week spoke of how the TSA had made traveling within the United States an “unending nightmare,” carry any weight, hopefully not for very much longer.